Investor Assistance Centre is a part of the City of Kielce’s Department for Partnerships and Sustainable Development. It is a place of the first contact for those interested in the investment process in Kielce and neighboring municipalities
We are a young team that has been repeatedly appreciated by investors for the business approach, openness and competence in the field of knowledge of the local market and its realities.
Competences of COI Kielce:
1. Comprehensively supporting companies interested in investing in Kielce Functional Area.
2. Post-investment care.
3. Providing regularly updated online database of investment offers, containing dozens of offers such areas (greenfields, brownfields), halls and offices, PPP projects. Base made in GIS technology is available at www.mapa.invest.kielce.pl
4 Explaining the intricacies of Polish law to foreign investors, which we support in several languages.
5. Hosting and sending trade and investment missions.
6. Providing current knowledge on the state of the economy in Kielce Functional Area.
7. Supporting promotional activities of the local companies.
8. Helping local companies with establishing international connections and business contacts/
9. We are the official partner of the Polish Agency for Information and Foreign Investment SA in Warsaw. We are working on standards set by the Agency.
Our Investment Offer Database
Recently updated and available on Kielce’s economic website – www.mapa.invest.kielce.pl
Platform includes 81 attractive for entrepreneurs and investors items, such as:
- 46 – sites
- 20 – production and storage halls
- 13 – office spaces
- 1 – cooperation offer
- 1 – PPP
Each offer includes current photos of the property – both ground and aerial, as well as advanced panorama photographs. An additional advantage of the website is the ability to generate an offer in PDF format and accessibility to Kielce Geoportal webpage .